It’s not always that easy to locate your nearest post office in Bournemouth and Poole, so here is a list of ten post offices serving the area to help you on your way.
Bournemouth Post Offices
1. Bournemouth Post Office
This post office is located on the first floor of WH Smiths, just off the square in central Bournemouth.
- 9-13 Old Christchurch Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH1 1DY
2. Lansdowne Post Office
This one is in a newsagents on the Lansdowne roundabout.
- 4 Lansdowne Crescent, Bournemouth, Dorset BH1 1RX
3. Westbourne Post Office
This is a traditional post office in its own building in Westbourne Grove.
- 10-12 Seamoor Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH4 9AP
4. Charminster Road Post Office
This is a small dedicated post office.
- 63-65 Charminster Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH8 8UF
5. Malmesbury Park Post Office
This is another small dedicated post office.
- 292 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH8 8BB
Poole Post Offices
1. Poole Post Office
A second post office based in a WH Smiths, between Falkland Square and the railway line in the centre of Poole’s shopping district.
- 1-4 Falkland Square, Poole, Dorset BH15 1ER
2. Hamworthy Junction Post Office
A small post office located in a gift shop.
- 351 Blandford Road, Poole, Dorset BH15 4HP
3. Oakdale Post Office
A small post office located in a general store.
- 228 Wimborne Road, Poole, Dorset BH15 3DL
4. Ringwood Road Post Office
A new post office located in a medium Co-op supermarket.
- 25 Ringwood Road, Poole, Dorset BH14 0RF
5. Whitecliff Post Office
A small post office in a local corner shop.
- 77 Sandbanks Road, Poole, Dorset BH14 8BT
That’s the end of our list, thank you for reading. Do you know of a post office in Bournemouth or Poole we have missed or information we could add? Feel free to get in touch and let us know.